Wednesday, November 17, 2010

P-Money


                           www.reverbnation.com/pmoneylax

     P-Money, Adam Stenberg, you've probably heard Bringing the heat, or I think I'm money P, but have you had the time to really get to know this young, talented, fly-ass rapper on a individual scale?  This young cat has smooth beats, and precision flow bringing him to stand out above a lot of rappers in this area.  I had a few moments to ask P-money some questions..

 Why'd you start rapping? 

     I just enjoy music, mostly the producing but i like the actually rapping part too.

  When did you realize that this talent might lead to something?

     When people started telling me i was good at it i started having more confidence in my music and actually put more effort into it, before that it was just kind of a joke.

  Who is the most influential music artist in your life?

     In terms of lyrics and the actual music, atmosphere, but who influences me the most with how big and how much money hes made off music, def YOUNG JEEZY.

  Where do you picture yourself in ten years?

     Where i WANT to picture myself is making albums in a fresh ass studio just living off that, but in reality probably just working and stacking up money like a normal person.

  Obviously you put some quality, effort and time into your music, what do you think sets your music above the rest?

     I think what puts me above the rest is the fact that im younger than most of the local rappers and thats a real advantage in a lot of ways, and i have a different kind of flow than most of these other rappers

What's next for PMONEY?
      Just gonna keep working on music and make it through highschool
i produce for a few people too.

This young man is also a talented producer, hit him up if you need some help in the studio!

No comments:

Post a Comment