Wednesday, November 17, 2010

B-Eazy

                                http://www.reverbnation.com/beazyofsatellitestatus
                                         http://www.myspace.com/beazymusic608
      B-Eazy.  Brent Strittmater, Born and raised in La Crosse, WI is what some might call "a big deal".  With some dope lyrics, and some killer beats, B-Eazy might be on a track to success.  He is a proud member of "Satellite Status".   I had a few moments to ask B-Eazy a couple questions, and here's what he had to say.


What made you begin rapping?
     I started rapping in 7th grade for fun with a couple buddies. We made a song over the Ridin Dirty beat by Chamillionaire and called it "Roidin Dirty". It was basically a song making fun of some kid we went to school with. I had fun doing it then started doing solo projects on a more serious level.

What's your biggest inspiration?
     Life in general. I've faced a lot of hardships and obstacles throughout my 18 years and I usually base my music on that. I didnt have the best childhood and I was in the drug game for 4-5 years so thats basically what I like to rap about. I jus got popped off so with my new mixtape you'll hear a lot of stuff about that. I jus try to use music as an outlet to blow off some steam

Tupac or Biggie? 

Neither, I think they're both overrated personally.. They're kind of before my era so i never really listened to much.  But i do give them mad credit for what they accomplished I dont hate on them or anything.

It's Friday night and you need to blow some steam, what do you do? 
     Well last friday I would have rolled up a fat blunt and bumped some rap. Now I'm on the road to sobriety so I cant do that anymore lol. But like I said before rapping also helps me blow off steam its a great way to get rid of negative and positive energy.
What's next for B-Eazy? 
     Well I've got the Brass Knuckle Beez Mixtape coming out soon hopefully before winter ends. Then probably back to some group work with Satellite Status.

No comments:

Post a Comment